Thursday, November 20, 2008

NUMBER 22 - COMPLETED!

#22 - See a MET show - Completed
November 7, 2008
I saw the MET's production of "The Crucible" featuring my good friends Christina Schafer Martin and Greg Butell. Both of them were great! The MET's space is awesome. I love it. It was wonderful to see a professional production in this fairly new space. However, at the risk of pissing off a lot of theater folk, I am not a huge fan of the script. I find it preachy and utterly humorless. It beats you over the head with its point and tells you exactly how to feel. That being said, there were some really good things about this production - Christina, Greg, Allan Boardman, Marilyn Lynch and the set. The set is frickin' great. I look forward to seeing "Hedda Gabler" there in January, also featuring the lovely Christina.


Me and my buddy, D.K. after the show. D.K. went with me to the show and we had a fun dinner beforehand. He's good people.

Christina Schafer Martin, me, Greg Butell

No comments: